Monday, January 14, 2013

My Love Letter


Photobucket

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube, I used artwork by ©Alicia Bel at TPP
Cluster Frame, I used (FTU) Save the Boobies Frame 2
Font of choice, I used Made With B 
Mask, I used #171 from Weescotslass Creations.
Plug-ins, I used EyeCandy 4 - Gradient Glow
and Lokas - Gel


Let's Begin!


Open cluster and colorize to match tube
I used Hue- 156, Saturation - 110

I re-sized mine by 75

I erased a little of my frame
The outer splatter and one of the balls at bottom
this is totally up to you

Using selection tool - rectangle
draw out a rectangle just bigger than the opening of frame
Fill new layer with color of choice
I used gradient of #333f71 and #4d5f8a
Keep selected
Paste love brush layer I supplied
Duplicate so all of the background is covered
Merge together
Delete
Select none
I added a gel effect to my love bg

Add new layer and fill with pattern I supplied
Move to bottom
Apply mask
Merge group
I added noise at 10 to mine

Paste tube and move where you like it
Duplicate and move one below frame and one above
On top one use eraser tool and erase the bottom part of tube

Add drop shadow to bottom tube layer

Add name
I applied gel effect and gradient glow then drop shadow to mine 

Add copyright info

Save







No comments:

Post a Comment